Go to the U.S.A/Canada.
It gives me the chance to see people who I really want to see again, and it means that I should be able to attend one of the cons over there, which is something that I really, really want to do.
Main hurdle at the moment: money, I’m gonna need a fair bit of it to get the tickets and other such before I go.
Plus I need to make sure I go at a time where it’s OK to go considering university timetables.
I’m gonna try and go for it, and hopefully, I’ll succeed, but we’ll see.
posting as a link because it’s literally the best website ever. you just tell it what ingredients you possess and it flings recipes at you!
well there goes my dinner plans
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!